Thursday, December 26, 2013

Brilee

A quick sketch of my wife's friend's baby daughter, Brilee. She just turned 2 not too long ago. I haven't got the chance to meet her yet, but from all the pictures her mom has shared, I can easily tell that she's super adorable and fun to play with ^^
(Pencil on Moleskine Sketchbook 5.5x3.5")

Thank you for visiting and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it!
I hope everyone's had a fantastic Christmas and spent a lot of quality time with loved ones...next up, HAPPY NEW YEAR :)

6 comments:

  1. She is adorable. Lovely drawing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Shirley. Maybe someday I'll get to meet her too ^^

      Delete
  2. Wow Alex! Fantastic portrait!! I hope you and your wife had a lovely Christmas and enjoy a wonderful N ew Years!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jennifer. We had a really nice Christmas but New Year is going to be quiet for us as we're trying to slow down....2013 has been, I must say....quite a year >.<

      Delete
  3. Very nice portrait Alex.
    Glad to hear you had a good Christmas. I hope you have a great new year!
    Stew.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Appreciate it Stew. I hope you have a wonderful new year too!

    ReplyDelete